CLF Spec Revision VWG Meeting #6 - Tuesday 9/17/19 9am PDT

Separate announcement of tomorrow’s impromptu-ish meeting of the CLF Spec Revision Virtual Working Group :

Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
9am - 9:45am PDT (Los Angeles time / UTC-07:00)

Agenda CLF VWG 09-17-19.pdf (52.9 KB)

This is to make up for the confusion last week. As usual, the meeting will be recorded and summarized for those who are unable to dial-in.

We will be discussing these two items:

Range Node

Alpha channel processing

And, for convenience, the instructions for the GoToMeeting are pasted again below:

Instructions for using GoToMeeting to join an ACES VWG Meeting

All Virtual Working Group Meetings will use GoToMeeting for their meeting calls. Check
ACESCentral for the specific time and date of each VWG’s next meeting.

You may join via computer/smartphone which will allow you to see any presentations or
documents that are shared or use a telephone which will be an audio only experience.
Please note that meetings are recorded and open to the public. By participating you are
agreeing to the ACESCentral Virtual Working Group Participation Guidelines

Audio + Video
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/241798885
First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

Audio Only
You can also dial in using your phone.
Dial the closest number to your location and then follow the prompts to enter the access code.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3319
Access Code: 241-798-885

Meeting was lightly attended (as anticipated) but productive conversation was had. No final decisions were made but good points were made and we want to allow others to weigh in.

The alpha channel conversation will be continued here on ACES Central.
A proposed change to the Range node will be shared which hopefully will satisfy the concerns with the equations in that section of the document.
Specific follow-up on those two items will be posted on their respective threads.

I will be doing my best to summarize the key points as best I can for those who are unable to listen to the entire recording.

Meeting Information (summary bullet points in progress - awaiting meeting transcription…)